So, here goes another match.
Few by Kenny.
Few more by players.
Many more by referee.
Let me put my bakwaas brain to use.
1. Starting with Skrtel. Frankly, anyone who has played just a couple of matches as right back should not come up against the raw pace of Bale. Flanagan is shaky at back, agreed. But he can atleast attack better than Skrtel, who is a jack of all trades. Frankly, Kelly should have started but if he isnt fit enough then it better be Flanagan then Skrtel. We could have even started with 3 CBs if needed to counter Ade and Defoe, like we did against Chelsea. But Skrtel on RB is not done, boss.
2. Starting with Hendo. Henderson over Kuyt on the right wing??? Since when has that been a better choice. Henderson against Bale? Even worse. Not that I rate Bale higher than Henderson but Henderson in a not-so-natural position or Bale in a natural one. Bale. Thank you very much. Kuyt is a custom fit at RW and had no place on the bench. Also, with the pressing of Spurs so high, we needed to press even more vigorously. Hendo is a very good Cm but putting him on right when Kuyt is on the bench was a bad idea if you ask me, esp with all that work rate and attitude of his.
3. Jose’s showboating. Who takes on 4 players on his own?? Messi? No. CR7? No. Jose’. What a pity that Jose had his worst game in a red shirt this time around. A few defensive errors meant most of the goals conceded were on the right side, including Ade’s second. Walker humiliated him to the core and Jose could have had a more confident showing.
4. Downing and Suarez were absent today and instead sent in their lookalikes. But no complaints from them, they hardly got the ball to do something. On the other hand, Carrol was on fire. Had it beena nother game and the same Carrol, BOOM!! We would have seen some crakers today. Andy worked hard, ran a lot and tried his best, including the stepovers(remember?).
1. With no Adam now, DO NOT PLAY HENDO!!!(He was Adams legs). Play a 4(Fabio/Jose/Glen/Flanno/Robbo, Carra, Coates/Agger/Kelly/Danny,Kelly/Johnson/Flanno/Robo)-1(Lucas)-3(Downing/Bellamy,Gerrard/Shelvey/Hendo(NO FCKING REPLACEMENT of Stevie though),Kuyt/Hendo)-2(Carrol/Bellamy,Suarez) .
2. As I said, 4-1-3-2 required in general the order of preference till Adam is back to give us more options.
3. Play a proper playmaker. Gerrard is the man!! Give Shelvey some time. That guy is exceptional. He needs it.
4. Team is still gelling in. Make sure they press higher. No one wins matches by not pressing(except Mourinho when faced with Barca).
5. Pay some money to the referees. If every other team can do so, why not us. For example, would someone tell me why Suarez got a yellow today? Or how did Adam get the second yellow?? Or why did Parker not get a Yellow? Or……… M fuckin fed up!!!
So, thats it for now. Could put any of my flair into this one and couldnt even explain why.
As they say, some things cannot be explained, like my hatred for touch technology.
Ok, so my first post didn’t end up being my first post since it ceased to exist as a first post even before it started to exist as a first post. What you got in return was a post full of “I-am-just-plain angry” anger that was as logical as any of the Golmaal 3 jokes.
However, the post I had originally written was more like an Anees Bazmee film. It was crisp, had good humor and told you clearly what to expect next. (What, a gorilla fart??). Looking back, I realise that there is perhaps no need to tell people what you are going to do. Imagine everyone with their middle finger always up and obscene faces. I mean its obvious that is what we wanna do, but we dont go about shouting it, do we? Let the chic figure out as you buy her a drink and try to get into her pants by starting with “THE WEATHER”. Surprisingly though, most of them still fail to fathom it.
I AM KHURANA!!!!!!!
Enough. Will try not to wander off the topic so much that people start quoting Sidhuisms.
Well, the whole country is officially on a holiday. Reason? Some septuagenarian woke up one day and decided to take law into his own hands (literally) just because a policeman, like any other honest individual, offered him a deal at 100 rupees for a challan worth 2000/-, when 50 was all he would pay. C’mon you can’t bargain any more with him, can you?? He is just doing his duty properly.It’s you who are acting like a guest on Poonam Pandey’s wedding. Would Levy have asked for Gerrard in exchange too alongwith the measly 35 million that LFC were paying for Carrol?? I mean he definitely would have, but is that right??? Similarly, we in India, have no sense of how to tackle corruption. rather than all this useless blabber that ends up just profiling local goons who are visible on the billboards, named Bittu , Tinku Junior and Goldy(complete with the golden earing and 60 bucks ‘impotent’ gogs), we should have our govt set up a national system that provides updated guidelines on how much to bribe where. Imagine going to the local Improvement trust office and getting caught unawares when the clerk asks for 8k when you thought 2k was all you needed to pay. No more tension. Whip out your android, connect to the website and check the latest rates, regulated and modulated by a national watchdog. Would work like a charm, won’t it??
Since no one would take my opinions seriously(I mean cmon I’m just being rational here), we are stuck with spamming my FB wall, my twitter page, my inbox, my toilet paper, my jam jar and even my Dhoni autographed bat(Well, I dont mind the last one). Shitty!! No one knows what they are talking. No one has read any version of the bill except the one his gas delivery boy told him/her. Guys, go get a life!! And let our esteemed law-makers do their job. I mean I wont let go of an opportunity to savour Butter Chicken in 20 bucks from the AC canteen (FCK KFC!!!) and throw Chairs around without being penalised with another holiday!!! If given a chance, any sane person would do all this than do some stupid debate.
The best places in the country to do debate are no the assemblies but the barber shops.
Believe me, the ambiance generated by a cricket match is second to none. Every one starts making faces like Kris Srikant, analysing like Harsha Bhogle and selecting teams like Gavaskar. 3 hours later, they are all in an intoxicated state, their mouths spitting shit faster than you can say , “Chunkey Pandey”. It is then that you feel you have actually walked into a bar full of Sidhus.
I had a lot more to blutter out (I always do) but I shall keep it for the next time, since I have more important stuff to do, like completing my Philosophy thesis on Joey Barton’s tweets. Trust me, its turning out to be so complicated that according to where i presently stand, Joey Barton had a hidden message to give in his last tweet that said “I would loveto work with Rakhi Sawant “. Tell you guys, this man is a fucking genius, second only to Baba Ramdev. I’m half expecting to see him turn up for the next NUFC training in a sari to escape his owner.
Anyways, my so-kar analysis is due. Hopefully, Reds shall make it worthwhile tomorrow. Goodluck boys. YNWA!!!
Someone once explained to me what the commentator’s curse is. What he didnt tell me was that there is an equivalent curse called the blogger’s curse.
It goes like this-
“Any blogger who is writing the first post of his life and has written a well-thought piece is sure to lose his work, one way or the other, be it being eaten raw by a T-rex or having an infant piss on your laptop as you click on the button “Post”.”
This just happened with me a few seconds ago for the e^5^pi th time and a frustrated blogger who just started the blog to vent out his frustration is now boiling. So, before I lose another 5 page work, FUCK OFF!!!!!